Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tony needs to qualify better

Ok, so Tony qualified 28th. Ugghh. I really think the team needs to spend more time on their qualifying setups. Granted, they are locked in to each race, but they still tinker with the car every pit stop all race, and they usually get it pretty good by the end. What's killing them is having to fight their way up through the field and being in the back where it's easier to get caught up in the wrecks. Of course, last week he was spun around when he was 2nd. I don't really know what they are going to have to do to turn their luck. i think I'm gettng an ulcer here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.