Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Get Smart!: How to Think and Act Like the Most Successful and HIghest Paid People in Every Field

Get Smart!: How to Think and Act Like the Most Successful and Highest-Paid People in Every FieldGet Smart!: How to Think and Act Like the Most Successful and Highest-Paid People in Every Field by Brian Tracy

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Meh... Figure out your goals, focus on how to get there, implement the habits that allow you to achieve them, Change one habit at a time, copy habits of people who have achieved the goals you want, wishing is not working, successful people work 60 hours/week 6 days a week (nope not for me) Invest early - compound interest is the greatest power. Prioritize. Ditch what isn't working. Get rid of the negative influences. Same thing we've all read before, strangely we don't all act on it.

I would however recommend it to young people just starting out. The reason we've read it before is it is true, maybe a younger person would be ambitious enough to act on it. It is well written. I think the complete emphasis is money as the definition of success however.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.