Thursday, December 1, 2016

2nd Ever Fraggle Card Swap!!

If you're on Ravelry and are interested in some non-bill, non-advertisement mail, the Fraggles are hosting a Card Swap.  Easy Peasy! Mail a holiday card, receive a holiday card!

 www.ravelry.com/discuss/backstage-team-fraggle/3537024/1-25

Rules are simple:

 
  1. Reply to the thread that you want to swap.
  2. PM my your snail mail address and what winter holidays you celebrate (Christmas, New Year’s, Solstice, Kwanzaa, Festivus Hannukah- I don’t know any others)
  3. Deadline to sign up Dec 5th.
  4. I’ll PM your swap partner’s info on Dec 6th.
  5. Mail out date Dec 12.
  6. Post here when you mail your card.
  7. Post here when you receive your card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.