Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Rugged Knits

Rugged Knits: 24 Practical Projects for Everyday LivingRugged Knits: 24 Practical Projects for Everyday Living by Andrea  Rangel

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'm going to buy this book. (That means it's really like 9 stars but Goodreads only goes up to 5) Patterns are great patterns to wear every day. All my cables and lace are great, but not necessarily able to survive my everyday life. Here's what I've queued up already:

Bright River Cowl Neck Sweater
Wheat Creek Vest
Elderberry Road Cardigan
Wrap Up Hoodie
Blackberry Grove Cowl
Surging River Wrap
Weathered Mountain Hat
Blueberry Paws Mitts
Braided Brook Pullover




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.