Thursday, June 19, 2008

Need to Catch Up!

Ok, So now someone has mailed in an afghan and Carl Edwards has 85 points! I have to get a move on, but it's just so hard to motivate when it's hot out. I have a handful of squares 4 my red/white and blue, a few blue and purple, my colorful block one is a block and a half away from finishing and my ripple will be a while. I am going to make a concerted effort tomorrow and saturday to finish the colorful block ghan and hopefully crochet the seams during the race on Sunday.

I'm only on the ankle gusset of my foot mitten, I am only 5 inches away from being able to seam and felt my fisherman's wool tote. I really don't know why I'm being so lethargic so we'll blame the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.