Sunday, July 6, 2008

My heart is absolutely breaking

I just can't believe Tony had to get out of his car last night. I was definitely concerned when he was doing the pre-race interview and he go lightheaded when they turned the table. He had already spent time on an iv in the in-field care center in the afternoon. It was really hard to watch the 20 with yelley behind the wheel. I feel so bad for the guy, he just can't get a break. And his car was soo good it took him no time at all to get the car up th the 4th place and was in the top 5 for most of the time before he got out. Zippedelli must be popping nexium's like jelly beans by now. The team was amazing getting the drivers swapped and four tires and fuel in a little over a minute. I told Curt I need a less stressful hobby, maybe attack dog test subject or something. Or maybe they'll start televising parchesi tournaments ( what is parchisi anyway?)

No seriously though, as painful as this season is quickly becoming, I'm behind Tony 100% when he's winning, I'll be 110% behind him when he's slumping. So, chicago next week. Another night race, Tony likes night races. He's driving the 20 in the Nationwide race Friday niight as well. so GOOOOOOO SMOKE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.