Saturday, December 12, 2009

I bought a hand!


I found a hand!  While I was out Christmas shopping!  I actually wandered through Marshall's for the hell of it, and I found hands!!   For my non-knitting friends, I love to make fingerless gloves but it's always an awkward shot trying to take a picture on one's own hand.  I've seen people on Ravelry who have different hands and I've wanted one for a long time.  I actually saw a booth that was using this exact hand for display at Stitches in October, but she wasn't selling her hand.




see how well it works!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG...the things you could do with that and play jokes on..Wonderful :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they have more then one, I have wa nted a hand forever!!!!!

    my word verification is angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I found one the last flea market we went to. Plain white but it was only a buck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful! Good for you and your find. I have both a head and a hand on my list but never thought to focus at Marshall's or TJ Maxx! Enjoy! A great to me from me present.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.