Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tomatoes, Tomahtoes

On  a rainy Sunday morning (hmmm afternoon - I didn't get home until 8, so it feels like morning)  I'll show you some pictures of tomatoes I have on the vine.  If the sun ever stays out for any length of time, we will have a bunch of yummy ripe fruit!

IMAG0092
Micro tom - claims to be the world's smallest tomato.  It's in a 6" pot for some scale - so I believe it to be true.

IMAG0093
Coyote - small yellow cherry I missed out on last year

IMAG0105
Siletz- heirloom type - sooooo yummy, good for salads, sammies or just off the vine

IMAG0106
Early girl

IMAG0107
container choice

IMAG0108
Mexican midget - I bought this on a whim - because of the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.