Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Grand Am / Rolex

Catching up here... On Mother's Day, Curt and I went down to Millville - almost 3 hours- a lot for a tiny state like NJ, to New Jersey MotorSports Park for the Grand Am/Rolex race.  In the GrandAm series there is basically one driver for me - Max "the Ax" Angelelli.  (ok in the GP cars I have a lot of respect for Dempsey - he loves racing, created a team... but can actually drive- so props, but not stalk worthy)  Yes, I stalked Max-  outside his hauler

Untitled

In the garage:

Untitled

I had a brief laugh at the fact that Scott Pruett's team have custom (matching the car) bikes.

Untitled

Decided this dude was just a little to comfortable with a heat gun... hand him the hairspray.

Untitled

Caught some hijinks as the crew locked Max's co-driver Ricky Taylor out of the hauler

Untitled

I had my picture taken with Ricky

Untitled

Finally, success!!

Untitled

He even smiled for my camera!

Untitled

Of course the stalking didn't end there.

That's Wayne Taylor - the team owner and Ricky's dad  next to Max in the garage

Untitled

Ok - the actual race later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.