Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Every Day Whole Grains

Everyday Whole Grains: 175 New Recipes from Amaranth to Wild Rice, Includes Every Ancient GrainEveryday Whole Grains: 175 New Recipes from Amaranth to Wild Rice, Includes Every Ancient Grain by Ann Taylor Pittman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'm definitely trying 37 recipes out of this book. I've been eating mostly whole grains, and sometimes it is challenging to adapt a recipe from what I've been used to, and this book definitely helps with that. Also, the stare down at the market, when I see grains that look good but have no idea how to work with them ( I'm looking at you Teff!!)



View all my reviews

This should give you an idea of how much I like this book:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.