Monday, June 13, 2016

Finished the plants in front.

How funky is that begonia??

Really love this corkscrew grass - but it needs it's own pot - it's the only plant that wants wet roots. Maybe someday if I have a water feature, I can get a bunch!

Will have to take a picture wen the geraniums actually bloom, and the 2nd from the top should end up with blue flowers.


Anyone who has seen my pictures in the last few years knows I'm in love with portulacas (the pink and white in this box and the pink on the top step in the previous picture) and whatever the name of those yellow and orange daisy like flowers.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.