Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snow Day! We have a snow day!

It was a cold rainy dismal day at work this morning. I was entertaining myself unloading trucks in receiving ( Dan's on vacation so they actually need my help this week) My daughter texts me. It's snowing by my house. Yay! This is why I drive 22 miles downhill to work. There is a wonderful little climate zone line about 8 miles east of here. It's funny how often it's snowing and then as I cross that line on my way to work it changes to rain. Yay!! I Love Snow!! Especially since Tuesday is not carpet day, so it doesn't affect my truck.

next to house

Next to my front door.

iced geranium and lavender

Iced geranium and lavender

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in the snow. It's been in the 90's all week here. If the cold starts getting to you, think of all the melted Halloween chocolate and sweaty children we will enjoy in a few days. Loved seeing the photos; cooled things off a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I feel better today! (Always do after a big vent; funny how that works.) But I always need the warm thoughts and prayers, and do appreciate them. HUGS. :)

    Thanks too for the snow pictures! It's been really cooling off here too -- 80 rather than 100, hehehe. We actually get snow once in a while. I wonder if this year we'll be lucky?

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.