Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Visit NaBloPoMo



November is apparantly National Blog Month or something. So one of the bloggers on my ravelry group created a group for needlecrafters on NaBloPoMo. You join ( don't actually give your full name unless you want it all over. i thought just your nickname showed up, but I was wrong so i changed my name to tony fan. Then you post every day for a month. Apparantly they do this every month, but November is the BIG month. There are prizes and stuff as well. I don't know if I am going to make it for the whole 30 days - we may have in addition to the ever popular wordless wednesdays - Mute mondays, silent saturdays, shh sundays, tongue tied tuesdays, ---- would that be cheating??? Just kidding , although I'm not ruling some of it out!

Also kinda cool in the world of blogging : ceci9293 (ravelry id) had a contest on her blog. Apparantly my comment on the best way to deal with computer issues is to marry a sugar "it" daddy came in runner up so I win a prize! How cool is that?

Worstedknit (also on ravelry) also had a contest a few weeks ago and I won something! And i never win anything!!

i think I'm going to have to come up with a contest here. My blogversary isn't until May, but my birthday is in November. Stay tuned for further details, once I think of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.