Sunday, February 21, 2010

RIP

Not many people know this, but as a younger person (much younger person)  I was the biggest fan of Alexander Haig.  I actually cried when he resigned. ( well first I thought it was an elaborate plot to mess with me - but I didn't think my friends had access to the NYT's cover)  Anyway, the General passed yesterday, and I would be remiss if I do not mark his passing.

 

  

Since I have no intentions of hosting a political debate, any comments of that nature will not be posted, so please leave them elsewhere.
 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post my friend. I liked him as well. :) Rest in Peace General!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always felt he had such an expressive comforting and remarkable face. I too was sad to hear he had died.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.