Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Haiku

Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Sensational Haiku Wednesday
Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Welcome to “Sensational Haiku Wednesday!”

Click here for info and background on this weekly event!
The basics:
Haiku is simple! It is 3 non-rhyming lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively (a great way to use your fingers!)
As of February 3, 2010, Silly Haiku Wednesday became “Sensational Haiku Wednesday”. Please adjust bookmarks and blog posts accordingly!

This week’s theme is: Generosity

 

I wear a green shirt

Go to my favorite pub,

And got a free beer! 

5 comments:

  1. WOOT...lucky you. :) Happy St. Patrick's Day :) Well done my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!

    Happy St. Patty's, nice job making two topics into one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! We went to a pub after our photo shoot tonight, and couldn't get near the place! Ended up at an Italian restaurant down the street, and a much earlier evening than we'd planned ;)

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I would see
    you this week my dear dear friend
    It was not to be


    Happy St Pats Day love your Haiku!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your Haiku over and over again. It is really GOOD!
    Way COOL although I do not drink beer. lol

    ART OF GENEROSITY

    It is the Weekend, TGIF! Weekend Funnies #2, Friday to Sunday (19th to 21st March,2010) is on. Please kindly click FuNNiES#2 to join us? Keep the FUNNIES in your weekends! hugs, shakira FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.