Monday, June 27, 2011

I don't bleed orange

For those who still entertained the thought.

At work on Saturday  night I went to cut the wrap off a pallet of belgian pavers (look like brick - not as hard to build walls with - still pretty heavy)  For whatever reason they weren't banded under the wrap.  Unbeknownst to myself and Paul, they have been coming that way for some time.  That's why they have been cutting the wrap partway.  Anyway, I cut the wrap, and the entire first row fell off the pallet down from 3 feet on the shelf and landed on my left leg/ankle ( I told you my left side was kind of useless)  so I have a bunch of cuts, scrapes and abrasions as well as a serious bruise on my lower leg.  And my blood was red, not orange.  Of course Tony doesn't drive an orange car anymore, but a red one....

I was going to post a picture, but it's kind of gross. 

1 comment:

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.