Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Killer Stitch

A Killer Stitch (A Knitting Mystery, #4)A Killer Stitch by Maggie Sefton

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Small quiet mountain town... Yet another murder. (memo to me - if moving to a idyllic town, make sure the yarn store is one town over!) Same cast of characters. East coast CPA transplant Kelly sleuthing around, Steve the builder, ever patient, will Kelly ever take it to the next level with him? Burt the retired cop turned spinner, Curt the rancher coming out of his shell helping Kelly with the Wyoming ranch she inherited and trying to help her get an alpaca ranch of her own. Mimi, the motherly LYS owner, Jennifer waitress/ real estate agent whose friend is in trouble, Lisa, Megan, Lizzie all are there as well.

I had the wrong killer for about 75% of the book, but that's par for my course.



View all my reviews


When I'm stressed or want to escape. it's the perfect sort of book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.