Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pocono Testing tomorrow!


I have tickets for the test session tomorrow at Pocono Speedway! I am totally psyched! I've never actually been to a test session before. i've seen pictures of a special paint scheme Tony's got on his car for the test session, I have to get that diecast! so hopefully the next time i post there will be some cool pic's to post.


i can finally almost write about Saturday's race. Leading the race by a convincing margin and then with 2 laps to go an F'ing flat tire!!! AARRGGHHHHHHHH! i know Tony's a slow starter, but come on! The worst luck, absolute worst luck ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.