Sunday, June 24, 2012

Breakfast at Le Peep

I had to go in to work for a meeting this morning - for an hour.  When I got home I decided I wanted waffles - but didn't want to make them - so I woke up the sleeping beauties.  We decided to go to Le Peep - they have an awesome breakfast menu and someday I want to go for lunch.  Curt and I had been there once before when the Angie was away at school.

This morning  I had the Belgian combo- 

IMAG0623
(yes I love black pepper)

Curt had the truckers breakfast - which was pretty much the same thing with pancakes.

Angie got banana raisin french toast - and one of my sausages,

IMAG0624

Apparently I woke up the two before they finished getting beautiful - they wouldn't let me take their pictures.

Definitely worth the ride.

1 comment:

  1. We were at Cracker barrel looking for you---wrong restaurant

    Take a day off, pick me up and we will go to Le Peep for lunch!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.