Wednesday, November 18, 2015

So... Steampunk

I have to admit, I've been sort of curious about it for awhile now.  The only thing I could say I saw was Wild, Wild West with Will Smith some years back.  There are people on NerdWars and Nerdopolis who are really into it - even going to cosplay events.  I love the "look" the gears, the spats, hats, granny boots.  I like the gearwork creatures, the zeppelins.  So when curious..... I checked a book out of the library:

 


30 stories.  Some were just plain weird, some were so short I didn't have a clue what just happened.  I'm not saying the book was bad - but I gave it three stars because it just wasn't my thing.  Still love the "look" though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.