Sunday, October 4, 2009

Knitting updates

MY Spa Swap partner received her package on Friday, so I can post my picture now:

swap

I spent time yesterday during the Notre Dame game ( they are killing me! winning in the last minute, winning in OT I can't take this kind of stress!!) working on my dancing dishcloth swap ( Grace is the member of the month this month!) and my Halloween swap. Obviously those pictures won't be available for a while,

I finished clue #1 in my She-knits mystery bag. Sharon was really smart and had us do the i-cord first, while we're still all excited about starting and all.

mystery bag clue 1




4 comments:

  1. Looks nice. I could never do that. Looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Tony's win in Kansas today :) WOOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job on your swap. I love the colors you chose to make the washcloths in. The I-cord looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome swap! I can't wait to see the next clue knit up!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.