Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday Thunks

Kimber Has A Migraine, So This Week Is Thunker's Questions~ Enjoy!

Welcome to the October 8th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think
a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Thursday Thunkers, the number 301 and the color ketchup red.

~This week we will answer questions from the Thunkers themselves. All questions were copied and pasted directly from the blogs. We will continue thunkers questions next week so if we haven't used your question yet... we will!~

1. Bud- What type of meme question is the hardest? The kind that asks what kind of meme question is the hardest.... also the one that requires you to remember beyond last week!

2. Smart Cent's Mom- If you could be any person living or dead, who would you be?Me - preferable living!!

3. Thom- You accidentally bumb into someone at a store and you apologize. The person you bumped into says no problem and you notice food stuck in their teeth. What do you do? Quick grab a hockey stick and knock their teeth out - no teeth no problem!

4. Captured Memories- "Do you ever shed a tear when you poop?" Um, not that emotional an experience for me???

5. Mejis- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, it's still a tree, right? well I think at that point it's technically a log right??

6. Tosin- What is something you have said to someone that you wish you could take back? Yes, I'll take the job.

7. Annie's home- not feeling very creative here so I will ask if you were in the Big Brother house how would you play the game? I don't have a big brother - although my little brother is 6'5" and about 250lbs...

8. Meandering Matt- Mac (which is still a PC (personal computer) in my opinion) or PC (Microsoft)? I am a MAC girl, and will always be one!

9. Living Dead Nurse- Do you think Jay Leno’s show should be cancelled? I get up for work at 245 am - so I never watch his show, so doesn't bother me one way or the other.

10. Dixie Chick- I LOVE VICTORIA SECRET PANTIES AND THEY ARE THE ONLY KIND I WEAR. JUST BOUGHT 5 NEW PAIR THE OTHER DAY. 2 BLACK, 2 RED AND 1 PURPLE. THEY ARE ALL FRESHLY WASHED AND READY TO WEAR. MY QUESTION IS.....WHAT SIZE BRA DO I WEAR...? Oh, geez - Bud and Thom told me you went topless....

11. And finally one by Kimber (just so you don't think I am too lazy)- There is a rattlesnake living behind the warehouse my husband's company just moved into, tarantulas in our side yard, scorpions all around at night and coyotes howling and running down the street in front of our house. So what color sheets will you want on your bed when you come to visit me? Ya know I luv ya Kimber - but yeah, no way in hell. So virtual cyber sheets for me! cause we'll have to keep out visits to the web ( and not a spider web)

3 comments:

  1. OMG your #10 is priceless. LOL. Very clever. And I'm so with you on #1 about what happened in the past. Damn I wish I would have thought about that LOL. Boy...that's a little brother I tell ya. LOL. Well done. Have a great Thursday :) Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.. i havent think that virtual cyber sheets will do hahaha but if there's no such creatures wanderin around your house, ill probably drop by there and check that cute neat pink sheets she has ;)

    thanks for droppin by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topless! Of course. I also roared at "Quick grab a hockey stick and knock their teeth out - no teeth no problem!"

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.