Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Thunks

Mouthwash, Phone Numbers And A Couple Thunkers Questions

Welcome to the October 1st version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think
a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number uno and the color of the night in a moonless sky.

1. What color is your mouthwash? Orange Listerine

2. Do you remember your first phone number? Have you called it recently? yes it was MOP RENT so... 2016677368? No not since I was a kid and wanted to stay over at a friends house. My parents moved in 85, so no idea who has it now,

3. BPD in OKC's question- Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? Right here of course map and if you find where X marks the spot - just look inside the chest to find out treasure chest Seriously though, while neither confirming nor denying anything, if I did would I tell you?

4. When was the last time you used a pay phone? How much did it cost to make the call? I got my cell phone in 1992. I have no idea how much a pay phone was back then.

5. What was that noise? my daughter coming home always raises the decibelege of the house

6. Stef H's question- how long is a woodpecker's pecker? not into birds sorrrywoody
maybe if you ask this guy...

7. How many comments did you receive on your last Thursday's Thunk? I didn't do last week's thunks, so 0.

6 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO...not into woodpeckers...LOL. Too funny. Happy Thursday my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,..........you're gonna at least get ONE comment this week. I'm here. Love the photo you found of Woody's pecker!!!

    Mine is posted...and I started my 3rd year traditional "Halloween" hand out for [visitors] trick r treaters to my blog....come on over!!! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left it to Woody too. Well, a friend of his...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i havent seen that orange listerine.. or maybe im not digging much into supermarkets heheh

    thanks for droppin by mine!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.