Saturday, March 24, 2012

I got 2 more books

The Periodic Table by Primo Levi uses the elements to create structure of his life from a small Jewish settlement in Italy to Auschwiez - not my usual kind of book - so we'll see.

The second book I got is Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy.  Those of you who've known me awhile, know I like Irish Lit.  For whatever reason I've never read one of Binchy's book - and this was recommended by several people as a good one to start with.

Right now - I have caught up with my goal of reading 30 books this year.  I was initially behind for the first 10 weeks.  Right now I am at 6 books read - which is just short of target.  I figure I need to read .58 books a week.  So I should be at 6.9 -  may need to look for books similar to Nora Roberts or Debbie Macomber that I can read in a day or two to catch up for real.

1 comment:

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.