Friday, March 23, 2012

Ugh - change



I'm not afraid of change.  Really, I'm not.  If you only knew the changes I've dealt with at work - or all the different positions (or positions that were eliminated making me find something new) I can roll with it.  Tony switched from the Home Depot 20 to the Office Depot/ Mobil 1 14.  I needed a lot of new clothes, but I dealt. 

However, it is way past my bedtime, and I just discovered that Blogger changed all the stuff to look at comments, dashboard, create a post etc etc etc.  I am not equipped  currently to process this change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.