Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm sorry

I have just had the most horrible day.  Probably the third worst day in 21 years at  work. Even Brauns was guilty (they didn't load one of my rolls on the delivery trailer - and it was grass carpet - and it will be 80 later this week - they tried to make up for it- they found the roll in the warehouse and will send it with C on Wednesday)  And then I came home to annoyances.  The only good thing about today is I am about to go to bed.  Then (hopefully) it will be tomorrow.  Tomorrow Grace is coming over my house after work for lunch.  I'm pretty excited - we've been friends for a while now - and she's never been here.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your visit with Grace. That should make the week a little better!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.