Monday, March 7, 2016

Three things

So, I'm going to do something for the next 21 days ( I hope) everyday I'm going to post three things that were good about my day.  We haven't decided if duplicates will be allowed - if not I may have to get pretty detail specific to use Braun's multiple times...

1.  I didn't have to work with Don.  ( I knew Fred was off and usually that would mean working with Don.)

2.  I went to the gym before work.  ( Did that last Friday as well, I'm going to try to do that most days, I'm a morning person and by the time I get home from work, the gym just seems sooo hard) 

3.  Will made me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.