Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Went to the Auto show

Good pics are on Curt's camera - so 6 more pictures at a later date.  Yes, I actually like 7 vehicles this year!  The FIAT spyder has actually replaced the Saturn Sky in my heart.....

I'm weirdly in love with this one - the Elio, about to start production in Shreveport, LA (so I'd be supporting Curt's peeps) 2 seater (I'm not sure I'd want to ride in the back seat - but since 99% of the time I drive alone it's good for stuff) three wheels, three cylinders, top speed over 100, 0-60 in 9.6sec, 84mpg( with an 8 gallon tank- that's a 672 mile range- I'd only need to get gas every 28 days), COMES IN A STICK!  West Virginia and Missouri would require a helmet - but I don't picture driving long car journeys in it. Starting base price will be $6800.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.