Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sensational Haiku Wednesday
Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Welcome to “Sensational Haiku Wednesday!”

Click here for info and background on this weekly event!
The basics:
Haiku is simple! It is 3 non-rhyming lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively (a great way to use your fingers!)

This week’s theme is: Numbers

 Numbers are like the

alphabet for mathmatics,

And so much more fun!

 

I studied physics,

It uses math for its grammar.

Simpler than English.

 

I believe Math is

the language that God uses,

In all creation!

 

8 comments:

  1. The second one is my favourite :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a thought! Physics is simplier than English! So very true! Great poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be the black sheep of God's family cuz I hate math, numbers scare me sigh........

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for funnifying math and numbers!
    i teach math =)
    i like the last one best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sheer arithmetical rendering of haiku...very well written. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Numbers make sense to me, so this appeals! (no surprise since we mirror each other in many ways, yes?) I don't know why, and I sincerely sucked in highschool math. Could have been my miserably boring teacher though... if I had only had one who was engaging it could have been different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done and hard to find the best!! Excellent three!! I do agree that the grammar of Physics is easier than English grammar. :D

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.