Monday, September 5, 2011

Swap Goodies!!

IMAG0094

Check out my NerdWars Swap package!  Stacey (aka nordicgdss) did a great job of stalking!  She saw my Tony Stewart obsession and made me a great project bag with matching notions case

IMAG0099

The cutest little Big Bang Theory buttons

IMAG0095

and inspired by TBBT a Doppler shift cloth

IMAG0097

There was also a Settlers of Catan inspired t-shirt, sheepfeet2 yarn that is destined to become hexipuffs, a cute "baaaaad girls" card, a Chewbacca thing, a pizza "pi" cutter (that the Angie wants)  chocolate covered pretzels and cookies from a place local to her. 

Many thanks again for a great package!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.