Monday, April 29, 2013

Christopher

Ok, I figure my sister has had almost 2 weeks to tell everyone she is going to tell, so it should be safe to put up pictures of her spawn.  ( I did already on Ravelry - but I am 1,000,000% sure she knows nobody there) He was due on the 12th - but as many of us expected he was late.  They induced her and he was born on the 16th.  (sorry Grace - she told me but I wasn't really paying much attention) He was 20 3/4 inches - and 7 and a halfish? pounds.  He seems really tiny to me - the Angie was almost 8 pounds and 23 1/2 inches long - and  a month early!  He's very very different from the Angie - he likes being swaddled!  The Angie would wiggle until the blanket came undone even while still in the hospital, fussing the whole time until she was free.  Also - he's not a real good feeder.  They have to tickle and wiggle him to keep him awake long enough to eat?!  I guess being too lazy to eat runs in his genes.  (those of you who know the vegetarian story know what I mean)

Untitled

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.