Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I finished!! Zipper and all!!

hoodie

I had to have Curt take pictures before he went off to his computer geek conference, so at this point there is no zipper and the ends are all still loose.

hoodie


One thing I wish I realized - arms are always too long when I buy sweaters and sweatshirts (actually mine are 2 short - you know how your wingspan should equal your height??  And both Curt and the Angie's exceed theirs?  Mine comes up 2 1/2 inches short ... sigh)  I should have made shorter arms.. but then again - I wouldn't know what to do with arms that fit!


hoodie

zipped hoodie

back of hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.