Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Dragon Warrior

Dragon Warrior (Midnight Bay, #2)Dragon Warrior by Janet Chapman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Book 2 of the Midnight Bay Series. In Book 1 William is presented as a self centered immature childish pain in the ass. This book fleshes him out a bit and he's grown up. I love his befriending of the seniors in the old age home " centuries of untapped wisdom" We also meet Maximillian Oceanus, not as we've grown used to him in the Spellbound Falls series, but as somewhat of a cad.



View all my reviews






I've been on a roll - this is book #16 for the year (my Goodreads 2016 Reading Challenge is 50 books - so way ahead of schedule at this point, but the year is young!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.