Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Indoor Kitchen Gardening

Indoor Kitchen Gardening: Turn Your Home Into a Year-round Vegetable Garden - Microgreens - Sprouts - Herbs - Mushrooms - Tomatoes, Peppers & MoreIndoor Kitchen Gardening: Turn Your Home Into a Year-round Vegetable Garden - Microgreens - Sprouts - Herbs - Mushrooms - Tomatoes, Peppers & More by Elizabeth Millard

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Book makes me wish for a bigger house! I think I am definitely trying microgreens. I've discovered some of my veggies inside failed because of lack of wind - need to use fans. I now have radish, carrot and chard seeds to plant this weekend!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.