Monday, May 9, 2016

Nerdopolis Pattern Swap

LadyKatka of Team Dangerzone has once again put together an off month pattern swap... I got 2 partners to send patterns off their wishlist, and they each send me one.  Knittergoddss sent me the upcycled jean tote !!  I have several pairs of jeans that have holes in the wrong places (since I'm over 19) So I just need to find some cool handles.  Who doesn't need another tote??


I got one of my partners The Wave mittens:


 
And dreambird.

I won't post the other pattern until I know the recipient receives it.  ANd I'll let you know what the second pattern I get is!

1 comment:

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.