Monday, July 25, 2016

Brickyard 400

I can't tell you how good it was to see Smoke having so much fun at race.  I can't tell you how sad it is that he won't be at the race next year.  I think it was really nice for Jeff Gordon to fly in from France to take a last lap with him after the race ( oh, wait, he flew in to sub for Jr, huh) I was kind of disappointed that Samantha Busch didn't have a "costume malfunction"  -- how is that a dress you wear if you may have to kneel down and kiss bricks??  I do love driver's kids who are like you want me to do what???  Ewwww... No. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.