Monday, September 19, 2016

Vertigo

No posts last week, got hit with some serious vertigo ( I always thought the "room spinning" was figurative, nope through my eyeballs the floor was up then it wasn't then it was sideways and then I was down)  I spent a few days sucking on  ginger root because the world was still a bit rocky and I was making myself "sea sick"  ugh.

PSA:  the next person who says something about it happening to "women my age" will be in the ER on a gurney.  The only 4 other people I personally know that have had the issue are men. So hmmmf.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.