Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy 101 - yeah I need that class!




Thom at Thom's place for Well Whatever has awarded me the Happy 101 Blog Award. Thank you so much Thom!  I’m honored and grateful that you thought of me. I really appreciate it. This award comes with the following rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!
10 Things That Make Me Happy
 
1.  Angie (most of the time)
2. Curt ( most of the time)
3. My friends (M,M,D,M,B,M,C,A,T,G)
4. My knitting friends (G,M,J,J,T,M,S,J,W)
5. Sushi
6. When a dish comes out exactly like I want.
7. AN ice cold beer (usually ale)
8. Finding a "perfect" yarn.
9. Tony, the Devils, The 49ers, the Mets winning!
10. The carpet truck bringing me exactly what I want on my pins that day. (yeah C - I know you only bring what I order)
 
 
Now to pass them on ( you know Thom, if you hadn't given this to me I definitely would have given it to you):
 

 
The irony of this post is that I'm kind of mad at the universe right now, because it's picking on my friends.  So if you could send up a prayer or positive thoughts for them I'd appreciate it.  I have on friend who keeps having another health issue every time she turns around,  topped by worries about her kids ( even as adults kids are pains apparently) AND her husband keeps having work cut.  Another friend just go laid of on Friday (after it took her a really long time to find said job  originally)  and she has multiple health issues which makes insurance a must have.  Another friend has to get ehr thyroid removed.  Another's grandson just had  heart valve surgery 2 weeks ago.  Another is helping in Haiti for the next 3 months. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL...Most of the time Too funny. And no Tony? LOL Congrats to you and those you passed it on to :) Have a great Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.