Friday, January 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Happy Birthday Angie!

Angie is 18... an adult.  Sigh.  I've had some minor brain seizures over being old enough to be the mom of an adult!  Then my P>I>A best friend decides to remind me she is now 6 years younger than I was when I got pregnant with her.  More brain conniptions!  

She had school all day and then practice.  After all that we took her to Red Lobster for dinner.  I could barely keep my eyes open!  I'm sure her friends are more fun after.

She doesn't like cake.  So we got her ice cream cupcakes.  With Belgium chocolate "cups".  Then I stuck 18 twisty candles and lit them.

  
  After the flames went out.

4 comments:

  1. Hau`oli La Hanau to your favorite PIA. Don't kids, young adults, just have a way with words LOL. I hope she had a wonderful Birthday. Just remind her now that she's an adult any more snide comments will be grounds for kicking her butt outta the house. ROFLMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the candles very Dr. Suess like. Happy Birthday Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Angie!!!! And Many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow happy birthday to angie. It is a different thing to have a relationship with an adult child. I think the adult level of the relationship gets better the older they get.

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.