Thursday, April 1, 2010

Welcome to the April 1st version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!


We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of cooked crab, and the number 544.

1. It's the first of April, do you play April Fool's jokes on anyone?If I told you that and then the hypothetical person read my blog they would hypothetically be forewarned wouldn't they?
2. Do you like to eat sardines?Fish in cans = cat food.  I am not a cat. before anyone tries to get technical with me - I get my tuna either A. at a sushi place or B. in a pouch!
3. Have you ever played racketball? My brother plays racQUETballHe's gotten hurt. Seriously that rubber ball packs a whallop.  Me - the only ball I hit with a racquet is a tennis ball.
4. If eating at a fast food joint that has a dollar menu, do you order a bunch of different dollar items or just go ahead and get a regular meal? I don't really do fast food.  I will if traveling mostly, get the spicy chicken go wrap from Wendy's, Had something last fall from Burger King, had a roast beef from Arby's a few weeks ago.  I don't do fast food fries.  Seriously, when I was working out about 15 years ago there was a thing showing how much oil a large order of fries absorbed. And it was like an ice tea glass of dirty grease. Yuck.  Haven't done fries since.
5. Have you ever taken a brand new pencil and sharpened it in an electric sharper until it was almost gone just because you were bored?Yes.
6. Do you have any old broken computers still sitting around your home?2, but in his defense - Curt is the Network Mgr at work and is attempting to salvage info off of them.
7. Ricky Martin came out this week stating he is gay. Were you shocked, had a feeling, "who?" or just didn't care?DUH!!
8. If marijuana is legalized, do you think it should have a luxury tax added onto it?I'm just very against it.  A friend of mine was killed by someone who was stoned out of his mind and driving home.  So if they tax cigarettes and beer they better tax the hell out of pot.  ANd put in serious DWS(toned?) penalties.
9. What's the oddest thing you have sitting on your computer desk right now or where ever it is you may be sitting with a laptop (you could be sitting at a Starbucks with an alien from Mars for all we know)?A voodoo doll.
10. Have you ever bumped into a former lover and found out they were now gay or straight depending on your relationship with them?Once I dump a guy, I either remained friends or really haven't seen them again.  I could understand ruining them for all other women, but I have faith that they managed to power through.  PS - I do not believe you can"turn" a person one way or the other.  
11. Have you ever held a tarantula?  OH HELL NO!!
12. Shower- curtain, door, walk-in, or do you just roll around in the dirt to get the stink off?Shower door and curtain, however I find that the water that comes out the showerhead combined with the shower gel I squirt on a puff and clean myself with do a better job than the door or curtain.
13. Which commercial is the most annoying to you on TV or radio? I find the talking pot hole annoying,  I know there are others that annoy me more, but I have a pretty skilled talent of ignoring that which annoys me.

4 comments:

  1. OMG I forgot about the talking pot hole. That is very annoying. I love you 11 LOL too funny. Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The number of old electronics in my house is ridiculous. I need to get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about canned fish in that way and I love tune.

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/nuts-nuts/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that you pointed out to Kimber that you are not a cat. But will she remember? Who knows? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.