Thursday, July 15, 2010


Kitchen Wonderland

Welcome to the July 15th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!

Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Jupiter's third moon and the number 3,333,333.

1. Billy Mays died about a year ago. What kitchen gadgets have you bought that you've used less than three times? What are they? My ice cream maker...

2. What celebrity would you like to shake some sense into, and why? Dale Earnhart Jr.

3. Jimmy Buffett just did on concert to benefit the victims of the Gulf. Name a Buffett song that you like. All of them. In this weather  "Margaritaville" is on top of the list.

4. How did you feel about Ringo Starr turned 70? Sorry - this may be sacriledge but I think the Beatles were over hyped

6. Trivia time. Do you know the first names of the French twins? Fifi and Mimi?

7. You are in the best seafood restaurant in Canada. What type of meat do you order? Why would I go to a seafood restaurant and order meat? well, Curt would order the chicken- on account of his seafood allergy.Depending on what part of canada, I'd go lobster, crab or salmon.

8. How far would an electric car have to go without a recharge before you'd buy one?1000 miles

9. Did you see that a high court ruled that you can swear on regular TV? What word can you just not wait to hear? I sorta talk like a longshoreman... a lot, I probably wouldn't notice. Except I hate the c word that rhymes with punt.

10. You are in the finest steak and rib joint in Kimberville (Arizona). What seafood dish do you order?Seriously dude- I'm sure red lobster is having one of their "fests"  you obviously need some shrimp or crabs or something!

11. What was the last concert that you attended that really sucked? I took Curt to see George Clinton at BB Kings in Times Square.  He really likes George Clinton.  Not really my music.  What sucked though, was the fact that even though you are no longer allowed to smoke in bars and restaurants in NY or NJ anymore, apparently this only referred to Tobacco.  Apparently Pot was ok, and joints were being passed around, around the audience up to the stage and back down.  Mind you I had 3 trucks to unload, and if anything happens even if it's my fault I have to go for a pee test.

12. What type of accent would you like to have, if you were forced to change yours? IRISH!!!

13. Kimber's got four kids with chicken pox. Berleen is not feeling the love today, so I was asked to host. What do you miss most when neither originator of TT is asking the questions I would say inane questions - but you made up for that with the steak/seafood questions!
I deleted by accident the question about sports not worth watching on tv.   (sorry  Curt) but hands down the  answer has got to be bowling.
So I'm leaving in a few hours to take Angie to Philly, for freshman orientation, so I wont check out all your thunks until the weekend, but I will look I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.