Monday, July 19, 2010

Wow one that fits!

How weird is this?  When I was younger I always wanted a Victorian House.  We were talking a few days ago and my dream house has turned into a lakeside mediterranean villa near a ski area!



You Should Live in a Mediterranean Home



You are warm, friendly, and welcoming... and your home should be these things as well.

You like to work hard, but you also appreciate your down time more than most people.



You know how to kick back and relax. Other people find you a joy to be around.

You may not be able to be on vacation every day, but you like to bring a little vacation home with you.


        

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you don't mean a lakeside house in NC, near a track? I know of one for sale now. I even have pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.