Today we ripped this meme off a blog that is written by a group of high school students. The blog is called Eternal Fireworks. The writers are: Michael, Kynan, Alex, Kenny, Chris, Leo, Shelley, Athy, Bam, Tina, and Bnita. There is no statement as to where it came from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme and we shall do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. If you were to live your life without your best friend, what would change? My husband would be out looking for a new best friend for me! Curt likes alone time and is not a touchy person- so he needs help keeping me occupied and appropriately hugged!
22. Tell us about a era of your life that you really miss. This is a tough question. Too much drama in HS and College. It was nice when Angie was in middle school and she thought I was the coolest mom, but my life revolved around her schedule. She was more independent in HS but had the occasional attitude adjustment necessary. So I hope the best is yet to come?
23. Have you ever been betrayed by someone that came as a complete surprise? Without revealing the person, if yes, tell us about it. Nope, I trust very few people enough that they could actually betray me.
24. Do you ever think that is a good idea to hide your feelings? I totally wear my heart on my sleeve. Good thing is you pretty much always know where you stand!
25. Tell us about your favorite year when you were a student. Probably senior year.....
25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it? This morning - Curt made breakfast! Grits, eggs, sausage (ok bacon'd be better) and coffee!
26. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with a sibling of a good friend? Does becoming friends with someone so you could meet/seduce his brother count?? (yes I was ebil!)
27. Tell us about the last thing that you did that you truly regret.
28. When did you laugh
29. Do you trust easily? No. Makes it easier to avoid 23 & 27.
30. What do you care about that you wish more people would? Washing your hands after using the restroom. I see far too many people who don't!
31. Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep? Well since I hardly sleep now, and you've seen pic's of me I'd have to say sleep. (never trust a skinny cook!)
32. What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most? For those of you who don't pay attention COFFEE!!!!
33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence? Confidence has really never been an issue for me.
34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable? I guess you've never had a convo with me? My mind goes to the gutter pretty quick, and there really is no filter between my brain and my mouth...
35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way? So kinda confused about the question? Are you asking if men act one way and women act another - each sex acting mostly the same as others of their sex? Or are you asking if people act mostly the same (not really dividing the sexes?)
36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what? Before answering remember - I didn't work this week.... Smithwicks ( probably 4ish?) a couple margaritas, coconut rum w/pineapple soda, a couple Gentleman Jack's, a few Coronas, ( was just reminded I didn't drink Tue - Thr oh well)
37. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian? Actual plaque hanging in my kitchen
38. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for someone? No, unless that someone is a furball...
39. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates? Have a problem with soulmates and the concept of free will. I mean with free will, what if someone kills your soulmate before you meet them? And with more and more people hooking up with people long distance are we to believe that God adapted to the new global economy and is making finding your soul mate more globally challenging??
As someone who believes that the universe can be described by physics (ok, some we haven't discovered yet) and that the language of God is mathematics, and that there is a reason why the enduring physics equations are mathematically beautiful, I have my own theory. I am not alone either! Have you heard of string theory? I think that the dominant strings each person has resonate in their own chord. If you meet someone whose vibrations harmonize with yours, it is easier to become close friends. And the most harmonizing vibrations lead to what our brains perceive as love. (why relationships based on lust often fail - sometimes the best sex is created by dissonant vibrations)
40. Last week, we had a few players criticize our victim’s questions. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on a Sunday Stealing? While I definitely mock some questions, I rarely criticize - because I am definitely not creative enough to come up with my own.