Thursday, April 23, 2015

Searching for the Rainbow Connection

I bought a rainbow sampler pack from Lancaster Yarns last year.  I was originally going to make hexi's out of them, but after making Tessellating Diamonds Mitts and having leftover Dream in Color  Starry, I started thinking about a rainbow shawl.  With beads, because you know, beads. Then after a couple months, I almost found a pattern, which was close enough because I never really follow a pattern (or a recipe) to the letter anyway...

I've finished the  side to side bottom up portion, and am starting on the vertical short rows.  The camera on my phone did not pick up the sparkling of the yarn and beads so use your imagination.

IMG_20150423_084555412_HDR


IMG_20150423_084505049

IMG_20150423_084537540


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.