Tuesday, December 29, 2015

He's famous!!

On Ravelry, I'm in a group called Nerdopolis - that has different challenges that I try to force my projects into and then tie into my team (Fraggles - everything Henson)  one of the challenges each month is Change the World - with a different category, you can donate time, goods, projects you made for other challenges - or usually in my cas .. money.  This month was to end hunger, so I went to the Morris County food pantry's site to make a donation (yes, this is the same organization I run my fat ass for 5K for) and on the opening page was a picture taken from this year's fun run... although he had his shades on to remain incognito..look who I found!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.