Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Two more series books

 Trimmed with Murder by Sally Goldenbaum, a Christmas mystery this time.  Once again, in the quiet crime free town someone gets murdered.  I was so, so wrong with my guess on this one. But until #11 comes out next year, I'm caught up with this series.


Loving the Highlander by Janet Chapman.  I started reading this series because I really like the Spellbound Falls series by Chapman, there are many of the same characters (there is a disconnect in the timeline.  In theory these stories should be at least 20ish years prior to the Spellbound falls series, but the cellphones and GPS's and tablets aren't that old)  Not as good as the Spellbound Falls series, but a good lunchtime read for my 30 minute lunches.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.