Thursday, December 3, 2015

Two books I can't say I read cover to cover

Colorful Crochet Lace.  I got the book from the new arrivals list from the library. There are a lot of gorgeous garments in this book.  I don't have the crochet skills to pull them off, it would take me forever to crochet 100yds of yarn, and reading lace charts is confusing to me.  I liked one of the bags, but I seem to have gone to making a new felted bag every year to not really using handbags in general, so that won't happen either.




I got this book from the library also, for Curt and I to flip through to see potential stops in our travels.  I wrote some of them down - didn't know River Horse had moved.. good to look at before a road trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.