Friday, September 4, 2009

Fish, Beach Glass

I have found the cutest way to use cotton scraps, of which I have a lot! Wishy washi fishy tawashi's !! For those of you on Ravelry it's a free pattern.
tawashi

tawashi
This one still needs the eye.

Here is the progress of my traveling woman - aka Beach Glass. I finished the set up row and have done chart A once - I am going to do chart A 2 more times and then finish with chart B. I seriously hope the pattern shows up better once it's blocked.
traveling woman

traveling woman

4 comments:

  1. i love your colors

    I got a couple of those fishies in a swap they are so cute, someday I shall make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute washcloths! That is a great pattern for using up scraps. Your shawl is coming along nicely. The pattern should show more when blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shawl is *gor-geous*!! Can't wait to see it finished up.

    I've got the tawashi faved but I haven't done any yet. They'd make great holiday gifts. Geez. The "C" word is awfully close, isn't it???

    ReplyDelete
  4. no no not the C word! football hasn't even started yet!

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.