Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday Thunks

Kids falling out, revenge and unmentionables

Welcome to the September 3rd version of Thursday Thunks!

Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number one thousand twenty six and the color of the dirt spot you need to wipe up on your kitchen floor.

1. Your thoughts on truck drivers? Well, anyone who knows me in real life, knows that M, W, F I always have a smile on for my carpet sweetie! I love my Braun's guys, mostly C - my regular (slurp) They are the bestestest!! They bring me all my stuff!! And I get to play on the machines! Ok - everyone else in the world sees them pull up and its always "fuck its braun's" me its always Yay it's Braun's ! And if he isn't there when I want him to be I start whining at the other receivers to make my truck come!

braun's

2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count....) I really don't know who she is. Or why someone hasn't bought her a tv or something yet! How do you even have sex with that many kids around? Blech! where do you put that many kids?? She must have some shoe! shoe

3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally... just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a paybacks a bitch sort of thing? Let's just leave it at I'm a vengeful evil bitch sometimes.

4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking? My bff, Mikey, Dave, Matt, Mike

5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue?Good thing I dumped the body from #3 before doing this thunk! Seriously about a week's worth of mail that I don't want to sort, laundry detergent, 2 umbrellas and a pair of flip flops.

6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there? Varies by the year and who can make it, anywhere from 5 to 64.

7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment? My Tony Stewart travel mug, a bowl, spoon and pot from the soup I had for lunch.

8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item... say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n' thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn't seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150.... Yeah, I'm that loser. Just a few weeks ago I went back in because the cashier rang up one bottle of beer instead of a six pack. And I just wouldn't be able to enjoy it knowing what happened!smithwicks
9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer?
yes i fold it, and sort by color.
10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one?Seriously? I have the worst luck. I have been to every single tricky tray my church's school has had. I have never won anything. Never won the 50-50 at work. But I do love the Harley v-rods, so if I had an extra $100, maybe.
vrod

11. Who is your favorite Disney character? Lived a deprived childhood - never saw a Disney movie before my daughter was born. Even then she alsways seemed to watch with other people. So being me if I had to guess, I'm guessing it would definitely be a villain ...
villans

12. It's September - most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to? DANCING WITH THE STARS

13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do? Where? I don't see one, I want a black kitty!!!!

14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars....) My hobbies are knitting (most are not knitworthy) doing the maintenance on MY car (sorry people) cooking ( come over if ya want something, but I'm not catering, gardening ( see cooking) reading ( not doing any book reports) What people are always asking me to do is their floors, ugh I only help a select few. And only with wood or ceramic. A- I hate vinyl, B- I can't kick carpet. 5 knee surgeries is 5 too many!


15. Are we there yet? Where are we going? Are we gonna have ice cream?? Can I sit in the front? Did we just pass a sushi place? Was that a Braun's truck?? Maybe he has my carpet!!! Oh Oh Starbucks - I need coffee!! hey I had coffee I gotta pee soon!! Did you ever tell me where we're going??

6 comments:

  1. OOOH I knew there was another reason I liked ya...vengeful evil bitch LOL. Love it. And I can't wait for DWTS either. Great answers.Have a wonderful Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - evil vengeful bitch - if I ever end up single again that will be my description on eHarmony!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, love your answer to #5. Thanks for visiting my blog at Link text

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool answers hehehe thanks for viewing mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "he must have some shoe!" ROFL! Great comeback...

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.