Tuesday, September 8, 2009

the Fourth of the Fourth


THE FOURTH OF THE FOURTH

James at Newtown Area Photo on his blog passed on a little challenge to his readers. The rules are as follows:

1. Open the fourth file where you store your photos.
2. Pick the 4th photo.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Pass challenge onto 4 other bloggers.

I actually got this blog challenge from my friend Thom at
Thoms Place 4 Well Whatever


Thank's Thom!

My picture is my Mom's Akita Sara. My mom wanted a doggy sweater for her for Christmas 2007. It was a bit tough - Akita's are sled dogs - they LIKE the cold! So I couldn't find a pattern that would fit, so I basically attempted to adapt a smaller pattern. The neck came out a little droopier than I would have liked. As you can see, being caught in any sweater embarrasses the poor dog, and she won't look you or the camera in the eye when wearing it!

1 comment:

  1. Great photo my friend and how good is it that you got to show something you love to do :) Thanks for the shout out

    ReplyDelete

I've gotten rid of the word verification for posting comments. To tell the truth, I have trouble reading the new stuff they are using. Feel free to disagree, but spammy or obnoxious comments will not go up.